Saturday, January 10, 2015

Surprises....!




*tab stop (instead of margin stop)
Once you get used to it, the outlandish angles and colors start to grow on you (especially when they aren't discolored!)


The trademark "salute" of the 3K's return lever

Ack. So it seems I am an excessive user of commas. Sorry for making you read through that, hopefully I'll get better at monitoring that.

No hint today, but is anyone able to identify this obscure Remington portable I saw in an antique mall this summer? No model markings to be found (but I do believe it says "Remington" on the paper table, though I do not remember).




5 comments:

  1. Sad to hear about Butterscotch. I never knew the lifespan of a pet mouse.

    Congratulations on the new H3k. I think it is a very nice looking typewriter. To me those 3rd gen. machines look robotic and neat. I like the nice looking script typeface it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typewriter looks great and the cursive typeface is a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry about your mouse. I thought the name was for a computer mouse - this knowledge makes it all the more personal, and to me meaningful. Please don't change the name of the post - it's sad now, but nicer to think of a real live mouse, and she was so pretty, too
    I had that 3rd gen Hermes for a while - it was pale light green, but no cursive (which would have elevated it to stardom for me) and the spring that holds the carriage return lever "up" was missing, so the thing just hung there.
    Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete